1. Boureks , hubby requested these every day in Ramadan. (what are your favourite fillings?)
2. Iftar , Haricots Poulet with some oven potatoes and salad.
3. Iftar again, chorba , bourek, chicken salad, pepper salad.
4. A sweet surprise from hubby
5. Playing on Instagram while waiting in a hot car.
6. Ironing ( I seem to do more of that in Ramadan)
7. Another Iftar bourek salad and Indian chicken with basmati rice and yogurt sauce.
8. Started making Eid cakes, first 2 done.
9. Another Iftar Chorba , bourek , chicken salad, pepper salad and yes Kisra (sort of)
Not sure if to do these leftover photos with explanaitions or not? ( I tried Ines ;)
soon coming: Ramadan’s most blessed time
12 hours ago