Wednesday, August 7, 2013

leftover photos!

 1. Boureks , hubby requested these every day in Ramadan. (what are your favourite fillings?)
 2. Iftar , Haricots Poulet with some oven potatoes and salad.
 3. Iftar again, chorba , bourek, chicken salad, pepper salad.
 4. A sweet surprise from hubby
 5. Playing on Instagram while waiting in a hot car.
 6. Ironing ( I seem to do more of that in Ramadan)
 7. Another Iftar bourek salad and Indian chicken with basmati rice and yogurt sauce.
 8. Started making Eid cakes, first 2 done.
 9. Another Iftar Chorba , bourek , chicken salad, pepper salad and yes Kisra (sort of)

Not sure if to do these leftover photos with explanaitions or not? ( I tried Ines ;)

2 comments:

  1. your boureks are very neat..my fave are fishy ones...you know something? I've never actually eaten a macarroon in my life!!! as always love your pics ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. better not to start Ines lol...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment and love finding out who comes to visit my little blog...thank you so much for stopping by ...