Friday, June 21, 2013

what to make for Eid?


The great thing about blogging is that you can go back and see little details of what doesn't show on the family photos. These are the photos from last year (you can see the posts here and here) and Ive started to be on the lookout for some interesting recipes and ideas of how to celebrate Eid this year. I'm collecting ideas and inspiration on my pinterest board and Khadijah from Ramadan Joy started Global Iftar and Global Sweets and invited me along with lots of other women from all over the world to contribute. I tend to keep it simple and easy so probably not many posts from me but I'm curious to see how different families from different places celebrate Ramadan and Eid and I would love to hear what you plan to do Inshallah or have done in the past. Any links to ideas , blog posts, pins etc are welcome.

5 comments:

  1. princessines21 June, 2013

    every year I swear I'm going to be ready for eid but every year without fail I'm running from store to store the day before...:( maybe this year is going to be the year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested to get some ideas too. This Eid is going to be hectic for me so I need to plan something simple yet special in advance in sha Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im the same Ines, even though Ive been a muslim for a while now alhamdulillah celebrating Eid still feels new for me and Fruitful Fusion you are right , simple yet special thats what Im after as well Inshallah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures. I'm also not that great at all in planning in advantage for Ied. Love your ideas so far!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment and love finding out who comes to visit my little blog...thank you so much for stopping by ...